Venice Family Clinic is more than happy to engage with community groups and individuals that are interested in helping the Clinic by contributing to short-term projects and events. If you are interested in this type of project, please contact Volunteer Services Manager, Cassie Roque, with the following information:
- Your name and contact info (email and phone)
- The scope and objective of your project
- The potential dates, times, or timeline of your project
- Sometimes the Clinic has a few projects that are in need of groups or short-term volunteers; Please note if you are open to assisting with these types of project
Projects are constantly evolving and popping up, but the following are some of our current and future needs:
- Host a Fundraiser or Drive (On-Going)
- Community Outreach (On-Going): Get the word out to various patients and supporters of the Clinic by assembling a street team for grass-root outreach! We can have your help with phone calls or physical outreach depending on your group size, interest, and availability!
- Venice Art Walk & Auctions (Annual): This is our biggest annual fundraiser of the year, which hosts over 6,000 attendees, raises more than $730,000 for the Clinic, and requires the help of more than 400 volunteers. This event is typically hosted on the 3rd or 4th Sunday in May.
- Children’s Holiday Movie (Annual): Volunteers are needed in the weeks leading up to the holiday event to help organize and package the toys that will be distributed to the children and families during the event. Some assistance is also needed after the event to sort leftover toys that will be distributed to patients at our clinical sites throughout the month of December. Dates Needed: Mid-Nov. through Early Dec., Group Size: 10-20 people