Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Venice Family Clinic! With the help of volunteer medical providers like you, the Venice Family Clinic is able to provide quality health care to 24,400 men, women, children, teens, and seniors annually. Please review the following information before you being your application:
Volunteers are needed from all medical fields, including but not limited to Physicians, Specialists, Dentists, Pharmacists, Psychiatrists, and Registered Dietitians. At this point in time, we have a specific need for primary care providers and the following specialties: Dermatology, ENT, Podiatry, Neurology, Pulmonology, GI, and Ophthalmology.
We are open Monday-Friday mornings, afternoons, and evenings with locations throughout the Westside of Los Angeles.
- Current CA Medical License
- 5+ years of Clinical Experience in Field
- 1+ year commitment to Venice Family Clinic’s Volunteer Program
- Agree to Complete Annual Online Training Modules (Ongoing)
- For Primary Care Providers:
- Confidently Bilingual in Medical Spanish
- Ability to learn to chart in EHR
To apply, please follow the steps outlined below. Please contact Cassie Roque, VFC Volunteer Program Manager, at email@example.com should you have any questions regarding our programs or application process.
Step 2. Wait to be contacted you regarding your application. If your availability and qualifications are a good match for the Clinic’s needs, we will set up a meeting for you and our Associate Medical Director.
Step 3. Once approved by our Associate Medical Director,
- Submit your *required documents* to VFC
- Complete *credentialing* with UCLA – may take up to two months to process
Step 4. Get scheduled and start volunteering!
* Credentialing with UCLA: Once admitted to the program, the each provider will be asked to complete a credentialing process with UCLA Health. A link to these forms and support will be provided by Venice Family Clinic’s Human Resources Department.
* Availability: Our ability to accommodate new volunteer providers may be limited due to limited space and availability. After applicants are approved by our Associate Medical Director, we will work to coordinate schedules accordingly.
Thank you for your interest in our volunteer program! We look forward to meeting you soon!