The Venice Family Clinic has a Centralized Call Center (appointment phone line) to find the best day and time for your visit. The Centralized Call Center is a busy place that gets over 500 calls every day. Your phone call is very important to us and we want to give you and everyone who calls great service. We thank you for waiting on the phone for us to answer and find you the best day and time for a visit.
- Call the Venice Family Clinic Centralized Call Center (appointment phone) at 310.392.8636.
- A taped voice (not a real person) will answer the phone.
- Listen carefully to the taped instructions. You will choose what type of appointment (visit) or service you need by pressing a number on your phone. You may have to do this a few times.
- Please do not hang up. You may need to wait several minutes before the phone is answered by a Centralized Call Center staff person.
- You must call to make an appointment/schedule a visit.
- You cannot walk in to make an appointment.
- Homeless patients may walk in beginning at 8:30 am, Monday through Friday, at the Rose Avenue Clinic to be assessed for an appointment. Appointments are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If the appointment is for a Medi-Cal, L.A. Blue Cross, and Healthy Kids members, call 310.664.7700
- For after-hours urgent medical matters, call 310.392.8636.